- About Us
- Depth of Experience
- Depth of Resources
- Proven Track Record
- Top Awards
- Sustainability Ratings
- Our Projects
- Managing Director's Message November 2013
- Leighton Properties and Seven Group Holdings Announces New Signing at Kings Square, Perth
- Kings Square Breaks Ground in Perth's Revitalisation
- Fourth Tower at Kings Square Breaks New Ground in Perth
- First Piece of Mosaic Masterpiece Revealed
- Leighton Properties to develop North Sydney's first new commercial property in 6 years
- Leighton Holdings Limited Announcement
- Key site purchase at Moonee Ponds
- Ashmore Terraces Released at Erko
- First Parramatta Square project gets approval
- Eclipse Tower: Triple Award Winner
- Hamilton Harbour Success
- Ipswich's Most Iconic Tower Set to Open
- Leighton Properties and Mirvac Group Win Perth City Link Project
- Leighton Properties sells North Sydney development for $413 million
- Food and Beverage Retailers Set to Flock to 'the GRID' at 567 Collins Street, Melbourne
- Investa & Leighton Properties Secure Another Tenant For 567 Collins Street, Melbourne
- Wesley, Melbourne Victoria
- Leighton Properties to revitalise Parramatta with 1PSQ
- Kings Square on the rise
- 567 Collins Street secures another tenant
- National Retail Activity
- WRAP Now Complete
- Leighton Recognised for Excellence
- Mosaic Complete and Residents Move In
- Leighton Properties and Qualitas Purchase at Moonee Ponds
- Shell Australia's expansion in Kings Square
- New Leighton Properties appointment
- Parramatta, Sydney NSW
- 90 minute sellout for Erskineville apartments
- North Sydney prepares for retailers with an appetite for success
- Leighton Properties’ Kings Square achieves the project’s first sustainability rating for KS1
- Leighton Properties named preferred developer for Northshore Hamilton
- Leighton Properties announced as preferred developer for Northshore Hamilton
- Managing Director's Message May 2013
- 241 - 245 Oxford Street Bondi Junction:</br>DA approved
- Managing Director's Message March 2012
- Managing Director's Message July 2012
- Kings Square Buildings Sold
- Hamilton Harbour flexes retail muscle with Anytime Fitness secured
- Leighton Properties 40 Year Anniversary
- Starting Out: Brian Melloy
- The Growing Up Years: Vyril Vella
- Star City: The Back Story
- The Making Of: Westpac Place
- Mosaic Construction Underway
- Riverside Hamilton Harbour
- Kings Square Precinct
- King George Central
- Managing Director's Message December 2012
- Sydney office relocating
- King George Central Opens
- HBF in negotiations to relocate to Kings Square
- 241 - 245 Oxford Street Bondi Junction:</br>DA submitted
- LEIGHTON PROPERTIES AND DEXUS PROPERTY GROUP SECURE SHELL AUSTRALIA’S EXPANSION IN KINGS SQUARE, PERTH
- Vale to a Great Friend and Colleague
- Perth City Link Shortlist
- Investa funds acquires 567 Collins Street
- Melbourne WRAP Project Underway
- WRAP apartments progressing well
- WRAP construction update
- Erskineville Development Approved
- How Erskineville Has Changed
- ERKO Apartments Stage 2 Launch
- Eclipse Tower Topping Out
- Strong Sale for Eclipse Tower
- Leighton Properties and Ipswich City Properties lodge Development Application for second commercial tower in Ipswich CBD
- Iconic Ipswich landmark celebrates topping out milestone
- ICON Ipswich unveiled as work commences on the $1 billion revitalisation of Ipswich CBD
- Leighton Properties and The Carlyle Group announce joint venture partnership and acquire Mosaic site
- New Generation Office Development to Replace Perth Entertainment Centre site
- Managing Director's Message July 2014
- Erskineville Development on its way
- Boggo Road Gaol, Brisbane Queensland
- 1PSQ, Sydney NSW
COMPLETE. Leighton Properties in joint venture with LaSalle Investment Management are developing a medium density residential development in Erskineville, Sydney. The development on the 1.6 hectare site (outlined in red above) has frontages to both MacDonald and Bridge Streets, with construction of the first stage commencing in June 2013. The scheme includes 16 Torrens Title terrace houses and 302 apartments, ranging from studios to three-bedrooms. Heights across the site range from three to eight storeys and are arranged to ensure that the residential feel, solar access to the courtyard and privacy are maintained for homes along the northern boundary and that view corridors and pedestrian comfort within the site are maximised.
The site in the Ashmore Precinct (outlined in purple above) of Erskineville will bring together the best elements of sustainable and architectural design, in a highly sought after location. With the anticipation of growth in the Sydney CBD and airport corridor as an employment generator in years to come, the NSW Government and City of Sydney Council identified the Ashmore Precinct as a new residential growth area, located close to employment and access to railway stations and significant open space at nearby Sydney Park.
To view more information about the apartments and/or townhouses at Erskineville please visit erkoapartments.com.au.
To view more information about Ashmore Terraces please visit http://ashmoreterraces.com.au/.
COMPLETE. Leighton Properties with Qualitas Property Partners, Baron Corporation and Baracon have jointly developed the 294 apartment tower at 133 - 139 City Road in Melbourne's Southbank.
The Plus Architects designed tower is inspired by Melbourne's Arts Centre spire and Beijing's Birds Nest Olympic Stadium and features an exterior frame wrapped around the building. A heritage warehouse at the base of the site has become the grand entrance to the residential development. The WRAP tower is located opposite the Freshwater Place complex and is within walking distance of Southbank, the Crown entertainment complex and Melbourne’s arts precinct.
The development features 294 apartments comprising a combination of one bedroom, two bedroom and penthouse apartments, along with two retail opportunities on the ground floor. Construction is now complete. Unsold one bedroom apartments are priced from $390,000 and two bedroom apartments are priced from $605,000, whilst penthouse apartments are priced from $1,050,000.
COMPLETE. As one of the first residential towers proposed for Brisbane’s vibrant valley precinct, Mosaic offers an exciting new way to experience the best of cosmopolitan inner-city living.
Rising above Church, Ann and East Streets, and surrounded by all the arts, music, food, fashion and shopping that Fortitude Valley is famous for, Mosaic is located in the centre of Brisbane's cultural hub.
This innovative development will create a scene of its own, with exclusive residents-only rooftop facilities, the convenience of dynamic boutique retail and abundant green spaces within an urban parkland environment.
Utilising the latest sustainable technology, intelligent open plans maximising space, and balconies providing panoramic views and cross-ventilation, Mosaic will prove to be a leading residential sustainable development.
- Residential sales
- Commercial & retail sales and leasing
COMPLETE. Leighton Properties in joint venture with Devine Ltd is developing Hamilton Harbour - Brisbane's largest masterplanned community - an urban village development with five towers, three of which will be residential (Harbour One, Harbour Two and Riverside) and maximise views of the river, with two A-grade commercial towers (KSD1 and KSD2). Connecting the towers is an integrated retail pedestrian strip and an open public park. Hamilton is a first class property investment opportunity renowned for its riverfront and high vantage points. It is ideally positioned becoming Brisbane’s newest urban precinct, located directly alongside the new Australia TradeCoast (ATC) region, Australia’s fastest growing business and economic zone.
H1, H2 and Riverside residential towers include a mix of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with stunning views over the Brisbane River and city, or green suburban views of Hamilton and beyond.