- About Us
- Depth of Experience
- Depth of Resources
- Proven Track Record
- Top Awards
- Sustainability Ratings
- Our Projects
- Managing Director's Message November 2013
- Leighton Properties and Seven Group Holdings Announces New Signing at Kings Square, Perth
- Kings Square Breaks Ground in Perth's Revitalisation
- Fourth Tower at Kings Square Breaks New Ground in Perth
- First Piece of Mosaic Masterpiece Revealed
- Leighton Properties to develop North Sydney's first new commercial property in 6 years
- Leighton Holdings Limited Announcement
- Key site purchase at Moonee Ponds
- Ashmore Terraces Released at Erko
- First Parramatta Square project gets approval
- Eclipse Tower: Triple Award Winner
- Hamilton Harbour Success
- Ipswich's Most Iconic Tower Set to Open
- Leighton Properties and Mirvac Group Win Perth City Link Project
- Leighton Properties sells North Sydney development for $413 million
- Food and Beverage Retailers Set to Flock to 'the GRID' at 567 Collins Street, Melbourne
- Investa & Leighton Properties Secure Another Tenant For 567 Collins Street, Melbourne
- Wesley, Melbourne Victoria
- Leighton Properties to revitalise Parramatta with 1PSQ
- Kings Square on the rise
- 567 Collins Street secures another tenant
- National Retail Activity
- WRAP Now Complete
- Leighton Recognised for Excellence
- Mosaic Complete and Residents Move In
- Leighton Properties and Qualitas Purchase at Moonee Ponds
- Shell Australia's expansion in Kings Square
- New Leighton Properties appointment
- Parramatta, Sydney NSW
- 90 minute sellout for Erskineville apartments
- North Sydney prepares for retailers with an appetite for success
- Leighton Properties’ Kings Square achieves the project’s first sustainability rating for KS1
- Leighton Properties named preferred developer for Northshore Hamilton
- Leighton Properties announced as preferred developer for Northshore Hamilton
- Managing Director's Message May 2013
- 241 - 245 Oxford Street Bondi Junction:</br>DA approved
- Managing Director's Message March 2012
- Managing Director's Message July 2012
- Kings Square Buildings Sold
- Hamilton Harbour flexes retail muscle with Anytime Fitness secured
- Leighton Properties 40 Year Anniversary
- Starting Out: Brian Melloy
- The Growing Up Years: Vyril Vella
- Star City: The Back Story
- The Making Of: Westpac Place
- Mosaic Construction Underway
- Riverside Hamilton Harbour
- Kings Square Precinct
- King George Central
- Managing Director's Message December 2012
- Sydney office relocating
- King George Central Opens
- HBF in negotiations to relocate to Kings Square
- 241 - 245 Oxford Street Bondi Junction:</br>DA submitted
- LEIGHTON PROPERTIES AND DEXUS PROPERTY GROUP SECURE SHELL AUSTRALIA’S EXPANSION IN KINGS SQUARE, PERTH
- Vale to a Great Friend and Colleague
- Perth City Link Shortlist
- Investa funds acquires 567 Collins Street
- Melbourne WRAP Project Underway
- WRAP apartments progressing well
- WRAP construction update
- Erskineville Development Approved
- How Erskineville Has Changed
- ERKO Apartments Stage 2 Launch
- Eclipse Tower Topping Out
- Strong Sale for Eclipse Tower
- Leighton Properties and Ipswich City Properties lodge Development Application for second commercial tower in Ipswich CBD
- Iconic Ipswich landmark celebrates topping out milestone
- ICON Ipswich unveiled as work commences on the $1 billion revitalisation of Ipswich CBD
- Leighton Properties and The Carlyle Group announce joint venture partnership and acquire Mosaic site
- New Generation Office Development to Replace Perth Entertainment Centre site
- Managing Director's Message July 2014
- Erskineville Development on its way
- Boggo Road Gaol, Brisbane Queensland
- 1PSQ, Sydney NSW
- Our Projects
COMPLETE. Leighton Properties and joint venture partner Grosvenor Australia have developed a striking commercial office tower in Parramatta's CBD, centrally located adjacent to the Rail and Bus Interchange.
Parramatta is uniquely located in the geographic and demographic heart of Sydney. As the second CBD to Sydney, it is estimated that more than 20% of Australia’s Top 500 companies now have a presence in Parramatta City.
Eclipse Tower is an iconic and uniquely designed landmark building arrayed over 19 levels with large 1,320 sqm floor plates and a side core. The building offers secure basement parking for 144 cars and 193 bicycle racks and shower facilities.
Eclipse Tower has acheived a 5 Star Green Star Office Design v2 Rating and a 5 Star Green Star As Built v2 Rating by the Green Building Council of Australia. The development has also achieved a 5 Star NABERS Energy rating.
In July 2013, Eclipse Tower was awarded “Best Commercial Development” at the Urban Taskforce 2013 Development Excellence Awards, presented by the Governor of NSW, Marie Bashir. The development also received a Commendation at the 2013 UDIA NSW Awards for Excellence in the category of Commercial and Retail.
COMPLETE. Leighton Properties in joint venture with Devine Ltd is developing Hamilton Harbour - Brisbane's largest masterplanned community - an urban village development with five towers, three of which will be residential (Harbour One, Harbour Two and Riverside) and maximise views of the river, with two A-grade commercial towers (KSD1 and KSD2). Connecting the towers is an integrated retail pedestrian strip and an open public park. Hamilton is a first class property investment opportunity renowned for its riverfront and high vantage points. It is ideally positioned becoming Brisbane’s newest urban precinct, located directly alongside the new Australia TradeCoast (ATC) region, Australia’s fastest growing business and economic zone.
H1, H2 and Riverside residential towers include a mix of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with stunning views over the Brisbane River and city, or green suburban views of Hamilton and beyond.
COMPLETE. 145 Ann Street, adjacent to the historic King George Square is located a central position and its world-class 21st century architecture makes this 27 level development an unparalleled commercial location. The building comprises large, open floor plates which allow for and encourage spatial flexibility and maximum connectivity. Low sill heights, along with a unique stepped perimeter ceiling, maximise natural light penetration, while the centrally activated lighting system saves energy.
145 Ann St includes 27,000 sqm of commercial space and it is the first project in Australia to be publicly supported by the Heart Foundation, which includes its Healthy by Design features such as:
- bike racks for staff and visitors and end of trip facilities
- a healthy choice café
- people-friendly stairwells running to all floors from the ground level
The building has been awarded a world-leading 6 Star Green Star - Office Design v2 rating and is also targeting to follow this up with a 6 Star Green Star - Office as Built v2 rating.
- 2 floors remaining - space up to 3,300sqm
COMPLETE. Westlink Business Park is located on the corner of the Western Highway and Christies Road at Ravenhall and about 20 kms from the Melbourne CBD.
The estate lies adjacent to exit and entry ramps on the new Deer Park Bypass, offering immediate access to the Western Ring Road, plus lightly trafficked, toll-free access to the CBD, ports, airports and Hume Freeway.
Proving to be a major attraction for buyers of these fully serviced allotments, each is sold with planning permits. This saves both time and money – and provides a degree of certainty about the type of building permitted on each site.
LOTS FOR SALE. Construction is now complete at Hallam's last industrial estate, Hallam Central Business Park.Conveniently located off National Drive, the estate boasts easy access to the Princes Highway, M1 Freeway and South Gippsland Freeway.
With lots ranging in size from 2,464 sqm to 8,088 sqm - and the ability to combine more than one to suit various requirements - Hallam Central Business Park is quickly selling to investors and business owners alike.
COMPLETE. HQ showcases contemporary urban design within the fast growing area of Fortitude Valley, minutes from the Brisbane CBD. The development provides approximately 38,500 sqm of A Grade office space in two towers with 3,000 sqm of ground floor retail space.
HQ South and HQ North are home to major commercial tenants including AECOM, TechnologyOne, Leighton Contractors and Leighton Properties. The supporting retail precinct includes restaurants, a café, an IGA supermarket and food service retail.
Using the latest sustainable technology, the
HQ development enjoys 50% more fresh air than normal office buildings. A
subtropical boulevard provides open space, trees and street shading.
Each HQ tower received a 6 Star Green Star Office Design and Office As Built v2 rating from the Green Building Council of Australia representing World Leadership in Sustainability and becoming Australia's largest 6 Star Green Star rated development. HQ was also awarded the Urban Taskforce 2011 Development Excellence Award for 'Development of the Year'.